Wednesday, December 30, 2009

(Girls only) How many girls like facial hair? cause my girl doesn't, but i like having a goatee type thing

i dont like facial hair it makes the guy look older its not nice at all(Girls only) How many girls like facial hair? cause my girl doesn't, but i like having a goatee type thing
moustache is nice . nice and trim not bushy brush or feeling like wires on top of the lip . it's time for it to be shaved .(Girls only) How many girls like facial hair? cause my girl doesn't, but i like having a goatee type thing
its cool but it could get in the way while your snoggig
I don't like facial hair either, ick.
no girls find here
I like a goatee on my husband, it makes him look more macho. But it irritates my skin/face when he kisses me, so I told him to remove it, he still looks great without it.





Some girls likes it, some girls not. If you want to impress your girl, ask her if she likes it or not.
Neat, well groomed Mustaches are way sexier.
i do not a beard though
It depends on how it looks and if u keep it trimmed. My boyfriend has what u're talking about and I LOVE it. I just don't like stubble...it hurts.
not many.....thing is unless they are batting 4 the other side(the girl)....facial hair has pretty much that concept going.


or


having a clean face, no facial hair, makes us girls wild.


or


what you trying to hide under there??
i dont like facial hair. nothing sexier than a well-shaved face. welcomes a nice kiss all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment