Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do girls like guys with facial hair? like trimmed facial hair not the long type of deals?

I am a guy that has some facial hair and i know/realize that most guys have this but i rarely shave it all off, and i never use a razor, i always use a hair trimmer, please answer honestly. thank youDo girls like guys with facial hair? like trimmed facial hair not the long type of deals?
ilove facial hairr, gives me more too touch


ithink its adorableDo girls like guys with facial hair? like trimmed facial hair not the long type of deals?
every girl to themselves but personally i dont really like it or just a bit of hair like ABIT for a kinda ruff look - but only some guys look good with that : )
it really depends on how you look, i personally though am not big on facial hair
Well to say my boyfriend is VERY hairy. We even call him teenwolf. But I still love him. At first i didnt like the facial hair but u get quite attached to it. Now he shaves and i am upset.
Depends on the way the face looks. I usually like guys without facial hair, but sometimes it can look cute.
Personally, I hate facial hair. Unless it's just a little buzz or like not too bad. But, I hate it otherwise. I would always much rather prefer clean cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment