Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do girls think of facial hair?

I'm not talking about giant beards but is there any kind of facial hair that appeals to girlsWhat do girls think of facial hair?
I LOVE this on a man.......





http://www.sutv.zaq.ne.jp/theanimal/bati…











I love him :) batista :) yum ha ha


Call me if you look like him :)What do girls think of facial hair?
Depends on the guy


sometimes a little scruffieness is nice [=


for example... on David Beckham it looks HOT!


and Whitney's new bf on the Hills... the one that lives in NY he looks hot with it too...





Answer mine?... It won't let me put the link to it on here, but if you click on my pic you'll be able to find it... thanks [=
Mmm, I like prickles! In terms of actual style, I either like guys with a little scruffiness or a neatly kept beard. Goatees are a little skeevee, mustaches only work on older men, and soul patches...lol, sorry guys.
they just shaved with prickles is cute!


haha ijust think its pretty dayumm hot.





Smooth is okay, but not baby soft skin, thats just girly. i like GUYS, so having facial hair is 100% okay wit me!
i think a little bit of facial hair is ok but a whole bunch is like ewww. you sound pretty cute. email me back at frickskaylee@yahoo.com
I think its pretty much disgusting on most people. But sometimes scruffy is ok. not too much. Then its gross
ew if your expecting anykisses it better be smooth!
I kind of like the scruffy look [:


But it can only be a little bit.
oh i looooove the scruffy look on guys..


as long as they can pull it off!
not really
sometimes its sexy...if its on the chin but a sort of subtle stubble.
im not really a BIG fan of it
if your fat dont have it
it doesnt matter what we think it what YOU like

No comments:

Post a Comment