Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls, what is your stance on facial hair on men?

To shave or not to shave, that is the question!Girls, what is your stance on facial hair on men?
Depends on the guy. Generally I like men clean-shaven, but if there is facial hair, it MUST be well-groomed. And no sideburns extending anywhere near the mustache area, PLEEZ!!!!!Girls, what is your stance on facial hair on men?
Hello sean


Over the years I have tried out several different ways to deal with my hair.


Now I know that If I would be looking for an answer to a quesion- I would be looking it up on the net .


Here is what I came up with:


I unearthed the solution to your question at below web sites. Run a little search in the search box.





Probably the best web site for all questions dealing with Hair-


http://doiop.com/yourhair
I like a couple days growth. I'm partial to the scruffy look. It makes kissing a more stimulating experience.
Just a little stubble. Stubble is sexy! ;)
stubble is hot but anything more in my opinion is gross
i love dark facial hair on men. it's hot!!
shave...its minging if you don't...cause when you go in for a kiss all you feel is stubble!


SHAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment