Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls what should I do about my facial hair?

A lot of people commented on my last question that my facial hair has got to go. Should I trim it? Should I just shave the moustache, should I just shave the beard or should I shave it all off. What is your oppinion on what would look best. My photo is at http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241鈥?/a> be sure to comment what else needs to be fixed.Girls what should I do about my facial hair?
it all has to go. shave it off now.Girls what should I do about my facial hair?
Lol, why would you let us sway your opinion on how you look. It seems insecure to let the world wide web decide, how you look should be a reflection of how you feel about yourself. Ok, with that being said, I feel a little better about commenting...Im not usually one for facial hair, but I think it suits you sir lol. I think if you just keep it trimmed and maybe at most ditch the stache, you'd definitely look better kept. I say this because I like kisses, and I know lots of women do, and staches can definitely be itchy, lol. Good Luck!
This is the first question of the night that I bothered to log in to answer. Feel special. You look really good, actually. Contact lenses would be a bonus. It's always good to be able to see during extra curricular activities. Get some clippers that are made for the face. They'll leave a little scruff and you'll never have razor bumps. You can get a set at Wal-Mart for under $20. Go to the gym if you don't already; you certainly don't look over weight. Now ask me on a date! :-D
I Like it, i agree that i think you are the type of person that looks good with facial hair, and i think you look just fine in Glasses! :)
a lot. well first off the glasses dont work, uhm maybe less black? and maybe try going to a professional stylist or ur haircut. facial hair? uhm well idk. shave it off with some stubble like the unshavenish look? (House?) idk. lol good luck
Just shave it all off and contacts wouldn't hurt if you are comfortable with wearing them! ~I LOVE Derek
Shave it off. now. You look wayyyyy better without the mustache, if you like to keep the beard then keep it. But the mustache has to go.
well if you dont want to then dont. dont do something just cuz people tell you.


but in my opinion i think you'll look a lot better without the beard.
You should keep shaving to make your beard grow thicker (it's a little too thin). I dig the scruffy look, like the 5 o clock shadow look. It would suit you.
You seem to have that look that requires facial hair.
hey its all good to have facial hair just keep it clean. if it collects food or water while drinking it time for a trim
dude you look like a rapist and child molester with your face, Cut it off quickly. Scary @22 wHole.
You shouldn't change yourself because of what others say or think. Besides I think the facial hair looks good;)
facial hair gotta go. shave it. all of it.
shave it, you'll look younger
I'd say just trim it up a little.
your fine you look hot ;D
your perfect dont change a thing.nice pic
I like your face!


lol


I personaly like guys with facial hair. just my thing lol!
i say, shave all of it off and maybe get sum contact lenses..i think u'd look a lot btr if u did that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment