Friday, December 25, 2009

GIRLS & GUYS, what facial feature do you think is the most attractive?

why?GIRLS %26amp; GUYS, what facial feature do you think is the most attractive?
On guys? Hm, lips or chin- or like, the structure of their face. Im not a thing for flabby chins or necks, so that's a turn off. But, if it's really sculpted, then it's great. ;)GIRLS %26amp; GUYS, what facial feature do you think is the most attractive?
I like eyes (dark, specially). In the eyes you normally can see what type of person he is (sexy, playful, nasty, snobbish, etc...). The eyes tell if we can trust the guy or not.


The mouth can be pretty sexy too. ^^
ok, now an answer from a guys point-of-view. I personaly like girls who have beautifull eyes. The color does matter, but right now im not really sure what color. It juss has to b very 'deep'. (i dont know how to xplain it) and another featrue is their SMILE. A smile that any1 wud KILL for..xD...and i also luv dimples of a grl..so HOT!
Bright, intense, beautiful eyes, and a warming smile definitely. These are my favorite because they seem to.. comfort me somehow. And I always love when you know you exchange a thought when you lock eyes. Or if you just stare at each other. I know I'm being all mushy, lol!
I love intense yet soft eyes and a heart-melting grin on a guy.


I like those things because I guess that is just what I'm most attracted to. When his eyes are like that and they look @ me I feel important to him in his life.
a dudes EYEBROWS. i dont like a guy who OVER DOES them. its nice to clean the brows up every now and then, but when hes waxing them, and its VERY noticable, thats a turn off!!
i love guys with rele light prettttyy eyes! but i also LOVE dark mysterious eyes haha


i basically like eyes lol
Deffinatly the eyes on a guy and the smile on a guy.
A girls lips and the shape of her mouth along with those lips.
intense eyesss, pretty SMILE(:, and a good bone structure on there jaw. idk what it is about that but ITS HOOTTT. ahah.
eyes...intense ones
Really light colored eyes :) oh yeah
On guys:





Their JAWLINE! Wow, i don't know why, but its soooo attractive..





hah!
I love really intense eyes! they are so sexy!
eyes.
smilee and eyes --%26gt; don't care what color they just have to look happy
huh my all my boiz have to have then sexxi eyes =) the lighter the better!!!
sexy eyes on a guy
eyes and nose on a guy
eyes and smile area. jawline is sexy i agree!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment