Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls: how many of you have facial hair? and what do you do about it?

I have dark facial hair that hasn't bothered me for years. I used to wax it like crazy but that got tiring and so did bleaching. I don't have a lot of money right now, so I'm looking for easy ways to get rid of it. I'm wondering, do any of you shave it off? And if so, how many times to do have to shave it every week? Do you get the ';aftershave'; effect or no?Girls: how many of you have facial hair? and what do you do about it?
shave it. i shave my little mustache, hahaGirls: how many of you have facial hair? and what do you do about it?
Umm, I would so not shave it. All it does is make you hair come in darker and get more noticible. I would either wax it or tweez it. From Avon you can buy a cheep wax that all you do is stick it into the microwave and it comes with all the supplies. Tweezing is a very affective way and also cheepest.
i dont think you wnna shave it. itll become more visible n thick. just keep waxing until u have enough money to get it lasered. i kno its sooo annoying. whenever i wax it doesnt even last a week. dont kno wat to do about it but i dont think shaving would be the best options.
yea i wax it but DONT shave it! I wouldnt risk it bc people say that it comes back thicker, or whatever. how about tweezing it?





answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
some people get nair for facial hair.


i dont have facial hair though














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I don't have any facial hair, but i've heard good things about threading and nair/veet
I have a kinda hard to see mustache, so I just pluck them. :]]
I use Nair. It isn't expensive and works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment