Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you girls like facial hair on your man?

I personally do as long as it is not roughDo you girls like facial hair on your man?
hi, maya.





i'm a guy and i marked your question to my watchlist because i want to see what you girls think about this subject.





i'm writing to let you know that, and that i have facial hair. the reasons why i do (in order of importance) are:





- i like the way i look better with a full beard. it 'extends' my face visually, giving me a stronger jawline and a more well-defined look that i like. i keep my beard and mustache well-trimmed and neat. [comments i've received from girls range from 'ewwww' to 'oooh, that tickles']





- i'm lazy about shaving (regularly) and i don't like the itchy feel of stubble growing out





- my skin is rather sensitive and shaving regularly irritates the skin on my neck below my jawbone





anyway, looking forward to all you girls' answers! [please be kind!]





:}


-pamDo you girls like facial hair on your man?
omg, i love facial hair on a guy. not too long. i like it sort of close, not all the way down though. i like a little scruff. i think it's so sexy.
yes i like my boyfriends goatee





i need your help please answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I prefer them clean shaven. If they have minimal facial hair that's not rough, I would let it slide.
Depends on how much. I like a little facial hair on men.
some david beckham stubble is extremely hot, especially when they're going down... XD
I think a little well trimmed hair looks rugged and sexy
I hate it. Unless its a light mustache.
nah.
gross. and i love john cena too!
i love grizzle on some men, but not too much of a beard
no, its too pokey!

No comments:

Post a Comment