Friday, December 25, 2009

I have noticed that the girls of my generation (20 somethings) have more facial and body hair than our mothers?

Infact they have almost none, ive heard that its because of the excessive chicken we eat, which has alot of hormones in it,, is this true?I have noticed that the girls of my generation (20 somethings) have more facial and body hair than our mothers?
you question doesn't make any sense,you say more facial hair....then you say they have none.I have noticed that the girls of my generation (20 somethings) have more facial and body hair than our mothers?
Sweetheart...by the time we ladies reach our 40's+ we know what works best for us to eliminate facial hair... also after about 40 our hormones start to go all wierd again and if we are lucky some of our problem hair will fade away. My eyebrows have lost about half their fullness and colour so I need a bit of pencil to fill in the gaps now.


For excess hair, I personally like the laser treatment although it does sting a bit...lots of tiny electric pricks. It actually works best on coarse dark hair and also clears up skin irregularities (pigmentation etc) too. Its not so expensive now either...worth a look into. The other product I like is those instant wax strips...cheap, quick and convenient. Great for upper lip hair and also the bikini line.





I dont think chicken hormones has anything to do with it.
ciarban1 MOST not if ALL girls get facial hair! They either get laser treatment to get rid of it, or wax/tweezer it off. Sometimes you can't even see it if they have light hair.
Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm! Our mothers used turmeric powder to their face before bathing which was more beautiful .nowadays every body sorry every lady want artficial beauty only
It may be from exposure to radiation from computer monitors. You might try turning yours off.
Yes the hormones in all meats ! are making this happen along with early puberty .
eww thats nasty!!


they need to wax





body hair is gross..it traps bacteria and dirt!
i agree with swordoffaith!!


body hair is nasty!!!!!
umm well I have alot of facial hair but I don't eat chicken, i hardly eat meat
YOu mean people are more like orangs?
That sounds like a load of rubbish, girls probably cant be bothered to shave but if girls have facial hair that's sick


they should join a freak show


who wants to date a bearded lady
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment