Friday, December 25, 2009

Guys, do you like girls with facial freckles? What about all over freckles?

No gross answers please. Just that I know it is a possibility w/ people in this world.


And I don't want a girl to post what she thinks. Please don't, only asking guysh here.Guys, do you like girls with facial freckles? What about all over freckles?
Yes I do. I call them beauty marks. Freckles usually strike me as cute! Lots of freckles all over is just fine. Be sure to look beyond the visual and into her personality. That's where the true treasure is!





Good Luck! :-)Guys, do you like girls with facial freckles? What about all over freckles?
Sometimes I do now that you mentioned it.
Freckles are gross, you should have them removed! j/k. If a guy has a problem with ur freckles, y would u want him?
i like girls with freckles. there's not much who has them. i've never seen a girl with enormous amount of freckles. that might turn me off.
I don't see freckles as a problem, unless there are an overwhelming number of them. I guess a few are actually cute. Hundreds in concentrated areas, well thats bad news.
99% of the time, no. I'm sure there are exceptions though. Also...if they're light freckles and marks that's probably fine. I'd have to see her to know for sure.
no
I love freckles on a girl. They provide alot of focal points.

No comments:

Post a Comment