Monday, December 21, 2009

Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?

And how important are they?Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?
Eyes, thats what drags me in.Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?
the first thing i notice is if he has a gorgeous smile and im a total sucker for dark eyes!


facial fetures are very important
smile.


very
I love eyes, lips, jawlines, and eyebrows. They are by no means deal breakers if they aren't what I think of as ideal looking, but they are a nice bonus. I'd rather have a guy with thin lips who is funny, honest, and kind than a guy with perfect full lips who is a cheating @ss who can't form a complete sentence.
it doesnt matter it all about personality
I dont know if this counts as a facial feature but I think hair is the most important on a guy cuz it changes how they look based on whatever it is. And I know it sounds weird but noses are also important cuz if its really big or weirdly shaped it makes the guy look weird.
I love gorgeous eyes, a really cute smile, and just a little bit of facial hair %
i personally lovee cheek bones and semi strong jaw lines. it's not super important but it's certainly an asset :) dont sweat it. there is almost always SOMETHING attractive about a guys face.
eyes eyes eyes!!!


and an amazing strong JAWLINE
i love sexy eyes...and a cute mouth...? lol and a great smile couldnt hurt ha
a little stubble big lips and pretty eyes
it doesn't really matter to me.
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment