Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls do you prefer guys with facial hair or without facial hair?

a little bit of stubble is one of the sexiest things everGirls do you prefer guys with facial hair or without facial hair?
I don't mind. But I think if you're gonna grow a beard, you need to be able to grow a full beard. That wispy stuff doesn't look good.Girls do you prefer guys with facial hair or without facial hair?
Without. Unless it's very little.
Both. Depends.
Without. (though I dig the ';sole patch';; that's pretty hot. ;P)
without
without :)
It just depends. Some guys look good with facial hair while others don't.
without! guys with it look cheap and old...i like guys cleanly shaved they look hotter n nicer.
I prefer girls with facial hair
Depends on if it looks good on them...


I perfer facial hair.
Is this a shot at me ?
with a big thick beard called bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment