Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of facial hair girls like on a man goatee beard or wat?

None, most men do not look good with facial hair.What kind of facial hair girls like on a man goatee beard or wat?
depends on if they look extremely young without it or not.


no mustache!


no goatee.


i like the sole patch thing though. that looks pretty good on a guy.


Oo! or the little shadow thing. where you let it grow out a little then shave it off. then let it grow out a little and shave it off again. (:What kind of facial hair girls like on a man goatee beard or wat?
personally, I like the grungy look. scruffy...unshaved. no beards though, and I especially hate the ';flavor savor'; ughhh...whenever my man has that I take a razor and shave that sh*t off! haha.
Usually none. But there is one guy I love his beard... but it just matches his face, ginger haired and light eyes, just looks hot :)
Facial hair usually looks pretty trashy.
i HATE beards, like full beards i like it wen guys have a goatee or a lil patch on their chin
Neatly trimmed.
none, i like clean cut. goatee or beard make him look older and not clean.
I love a goatee ...
none

No comments:

Post a Comment