Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do guys find facial piercings to be unattractive on girls?

Yes.It makes you look silly and ridiculous.And,eyebrow piercings, because of the nickel content , cause you to perspire more.You'll be sweating more from those eyebrow rings and bolts.


Tattoos are also not cool.A marked-up b*tch is not attractive to a REAL man who wants something out of life other than a whore.Do guys find facial piercings to be unattractive on girls?
i have a nose stud pierceing and im 15... i get a lot of complements from guys on it, on the other hand... my girl friends hate it.


it depends on the guy


i think it looks good on myself lol... i wanted one since i was like 10...


i got it about a year ago.Do guys find facial piercings to be unattractive on girls?
Yea, I often associate facial piercing with ';chavs'; since it was most popular among those types of people where I used to live. Not all guys think the same though.
Some are hot, some are not.





I really like nose rings.





It all depends what kind of guy you are trying to attract.
ive always wondered that...
Yes, almost always. That's just me though.
I think it all depends on the guy, but, I who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment