Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HS and College girls - Facial Hair? What about on me? (pix)?

What do think about it on guys, good, bad, i really havent heard anyone's opinion either way. Im going to college in the fall and im wondering should i go for that look or not? If so, what styles are good? Guess how anything would look on me... or should i just stay pat?





http://www.flickr.com/photos/14534975@N0鈥?/a>HS and College girls - Facial Hair? What about on me? (pix)?
I think you could pull of a goatee but not a full on beard. But if I were you I would stay brazilian because some girls don't like the ithcy scratchy feel when there kissing a guy with facial hair and if you don't keep it under control you could end up looking like a homeless scrub like spencer on the hills





oh cool I went 2 Oahu 4 like a week 2!HS and College girls - Facial Hair? What about on me? (pix)?
Hey Ninja Raven, you look pretty good the way you are. I can't really picture you with facial hair, and, you photograph really well, by the way.






You're pretty hot.


But keep on shaving. Blonde facial hair doesn't really work very well in my opinion, and you look great as you are right now.
I hate guys with facial hair. When my bf doesnt shave i refuse to kiss him until he does.
Stay pat. You are hot and I don't like facial hair.
gorgeouss :]


no facial hairr


you like like that guy from miama on 'brooke knows best'
No facial hair I think you look great just the way you are
Um you could have a full beard %26amp; still be hot!
no facial hair....you look great just the way you are.....
Don't worry about what others say. It's your face. Do what you want.
which one is you
your better with the clean shave
WOW ur HAWT man lol i don't think facial hair is for you tho
ur fine without it. but u need to come up with some new poses cuz ur standing the same way in almost all ur pics lol
try it.. and thanks for answering my Q.. you sound really cool.
WOW!!!!! u r freaking HOTTTTTT!!!!!!! facial hair or not OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment