Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls: do you like a little bit of facial hair on a guy?

I like growing it out for a few days or even a week. Then I shave it, cuz I don't want it to get too thick. I do this pretty much every week. But I hate being clean shaven; it feels unnatural and doesn't look as good to me. What do girls think?Girls: do you like a little bit of facial hair on a guy?
Exactly like this!








http://teenymanolo.com/wordpress/wp-cont鈥?/a>Girls: do you like a little bit of facial hair on a guy?
I think it depends on the girl and the guy.


Personally, I don't mind if a guy doesn't shave for a few days.


I think it looks kind of cute. Haha


But on the other hand, if the facial hair doesn't really compliment the guy, then that's a definite no-no.


Shave every few days, and I think you should be safe.
yeah i think its cute. the scruffy look can be super cute..just not too long or too homeless looking lol. but yeah i think it can be cute :) xoxo
It depends what looks good on the guy





Facial hair suits only some guys. Pics would be nice ;)
a little stubble is hot but i like the clean cut look better
yeppp.


i like it :)


just not soo much the moustache part :/





if it gets too think.. nopee
ofc we like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment