Friday, December 25, 2009

What kind of facial hair do girls like best on a guy?

Is there a particular style ladies like or do you just like hair in general or do you loathe it?What kind of facial hair do girls like best on a guy?
Facial hair, in my opinion, is so hot. It screams: MAN not boy. Just wear it in a fashionable way, a stuble is really sexy. And, facial hair, besides making you look a bit older, makes you look tougher and mysterious, which, girls love.What kind of facial hair do girls like best on a guy?
In my opinion...a guy should have some hair... his a guy!! lol.. but it needs to be in a particular style.. n not all over the place. i dont normally like moustache's or crazy side burns.. i think a little goatee beard looks quite cute! :D But sometimes no facial hair looks better. it depends on what your comfortable with...personality matters more to me!! :)
I really dont like facial hair. You really have to have the right face for it. My husband tried it once, and every time he kissed me I felt like 10,000,000 needles were poking my face! it looks like you've got a good look going on now. A lot of times when people grow out facial hair it makes them look like a dirt bag. Dont do it.
Hair, no hair... makes no difference to me. If you choose to have facial hair, all I can say is that it looks better when well-groomed over the scruffy look. As for style, it all depends on your face shape. I would go with whatever flatters your facial features best.
My bf has the chin hairs, and i think its so cute on him. Facial hair really don't matter. If its there its there if its not its not. But we don't like the santa clause kind of beards. Just whatever fits the guys style and if hes comfortable with it.
i like a lil goatee..lil moustache..and thin sideburns..esp wen they connect!! these are okay..lol





http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/facial-hair-o鈥?/a>





http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8809/鈥?/a>
Um, this kind!!!%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/鈥?/a>
depends on the girl. some like guys with it and some dont.


and it also depends on the guy. Some guys look really good with it while others look like dorks.
None, but if there is I live a little stubble. All over, not shaved or growing in a particular area.


I prefer none still anyways
Most girls I know love a little stubble, but lesser chest and leg hairs, it makes one look a little gorrila-ish :D
i like goatees! (like the 90's style ones haha). I actually like when my guy has a 5 o'clock shadow, its sexy. i dont even mind that is scratches up my face when we kiss haha.
A bit of stubble or a goatee or a little whisp just under the bottom lip, neatly shaped....seriously SEXY!!
Sideburns are fine. Moustache and beard are not.
i dont like gotees (not sure on that spelling)


or mustaches or beards





but...


i love stubble..


it looks so rugged and sexy!
Some women like it, some don't. If you like then have it, there will be a girl out there who finds it attractive.
A mustache defiantly %26amp; Goatees as well.
Either none or a very short beard. A 3-days-old beard is always sexy.
It depends..some guys look good with facial hair other look better with clean cut. So depends hun xox
i hate it,








but some girls like a little stubble.
None for me.
I hate it.
sometimes I love it and sometimes it doesn't turn out that great. What do you plan on doing?
None!
Very few people can pull off facial hair. My advice, don't try.
clean shaved
i hate it soooo much
none it weird !!!!!!!
depends on the girl. Ask her
i hate beards. hate hate hate. a bit of stubble can look really hot though...

No comments:

Post a Comment