Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do you girls prefer clean shave or some facial hair?

so what do you girls like the most? a goatee, beard, mustache,any kind of facial hair, or just simply clean shave?What do you girls prefer clean shave or some facial hair?
depends on the guy, as well as the girl. Some girls like facial hair, some like the feeling of smooth skin.





It also depends on the guy. My ex had this stubble that made him look sexy, so I prefered that...but my current bf has hair growing in patches (mustache, sparse on the sides, along the sides of the mouth seems to be nothing too much) so I like it when he's clean shaven....also, nothing beats the smell of a guy right after he's shaved...not talking about cologne but just the smell of lingering shaving cream.What do you girls prefer clean shave or some facial hair?
facial hair is hot!!! a goatee is really hot but the mustache isnt a beard is ok ... but some facial is always good. then again not all guys look good w/facial hair ask a close friend(girl).
Yeah....depends on the girl
As a general rule, I like clean shaven. But some guys can pull it off- my boyfriend grew a moustache and a goatee and at first I hated it but I have grown somewhat fond of it now. I still think he would look good clean shaven though.
depends on the guy's face. Mostly, I prefer a clean shaven guy. Sometimes, however, a goatee or something silimar is nice. Just never a moutache, it creeps me out.
clean shave!
Me and my girl prefer clean shave and no mustache
facial hair, beard mostly
Clean shave = clean guy!
first of all, it depends on the girl. for me, i like a little facial hair. not like a goatee but like, not having shaven that morning look. whatever, just me. but ur avatar is cute. me likes. yay.
i dont like plain mustaches but a nice clean shave or a goatee is fine with me
clean clean clean definitely
it depends on the girl
clean shave 4 you
Well, in my case I hate goatees, it makes the man look dirty or I don't know. And I like A LITTLE BIT of beard and mustache(you know when you have had some days without shaving?) well I love it that way. It makes the guy look totally SEXY!!
it depends
clean shaven
depends...if u got mature kinda looks... then try a light stubble maybe, but do it in a proper manner it shudnt be all over in a messed up kinda way. if ure cute, then let it be that way.but most gals prefer no moustaches.(unless ure like richard in friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment