Friday, December 25, 2009

Girls, whats the first facial feature you notice on a guy?

Is it the eyes? nose? lips?


I've even had girls saying they check out a guy's eyebrows!





What is it that you girls notice first?Girls, whats the first facial feature you notice on a guy?
eyebrows . then lips and eyes.Girls, whats the first facial feature you notice on a guy?
I notice eyes. You have to have nice eyes, like my husband :) he has honey brown eyes, very inviting. I love them, then lips are next o_O
1. Nose


2. Lips


3. Eyes


4. Eyebrows





;]
Smile. Definitely the most important.
well it depends what the most dominant feature of their face is.





i love eyes and smiles.
His car , wallet, clothes, shoes
eyes then his smile
eyes
i notice smile/lips then eyes then hair. :)
Mouth/teeth/smile


Then eyes/eye contact





If they have a huge nose, I'll prolly notice that first tho lol

No comments:

Post a Comment