Friday, December 25, 2009

What Kind Of Facial Hair Do Girls Like?

none what-so-ever.What Kind Of Facial Hair Do Girls Like?
I think that really depends on what kind of face you have...


Personally, I like guys with a bit of ';scruff'; like http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Henry-henry-cavill-5315234-842-1222.jpgWhat Kind Of Facial Hair Do Girls Like?
nothing but maybe a little go-tee.
NONE!
Most girls hardly allow for their men to go out with facial hair. They hardly like facial hair at all! But I do. Well, it depends on your body type and such. It's just that some men cannot pull this off and they look fresher with any facial hair at all.





But I do like the goatee. It's a very common one, yes; but it can work wonders on men. Not all men, of course.





You should have posted a photo of your face so I could help you out even greater. It would help me to tell you which facial hairstyle or possibly none would suit you best because the structure of your face depends if any facial hair can make it bond to your face. Understand?





I'm sorry if I didn't help you out with this much. If you really want to know if you need a facial hairdo, do as I say: post a photo of your face. It would definitely help, I suppose.





I wish you luck finding what you can work out with your face. Uh, that sounded a bit silly. I don't know. Heh.





G'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment