Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Questions to girls I'm 17 with dreadlocks do i let my facial hair grow or keep it clean?

my opinion keep it clean some people think dreads look dirty so keeping hair on your face will only add to that its really up to you.Questions to girls I'm 17 with dreadlocks do i let my facial hair grow or keep it clean?
if u hv that italian look, keep it. if u dont, clean itQuestions to girls I'm 17 with dreadlocks do i let my facial hair grow or keep it clean?
I would keep it clean, otherwise you risk looking like the stereotypical ';dirty hippie'; (or dirty rastafarian if you're black). But with a clean shaven face, dreads are sexy!
Ummm.. Keep it clean. :]
I would suggest keeping it clean. If you must have facial hair, make sure it's neatly trimmed or even have a design. I think too much facial hair will make you look older and shaggy! But ask your mom. Moms usually have the best opinion.
Keep it clean. I would say most girls prefer a clean shaved face. Unless, you just happened to be one of those rare cases that looks better with facial hair. But in my opinion, dreadlocks and a beard (especially at 17) is a bit too much.
I personally think you should keep it clean :)
I'd recommend that you stay clean shaven- or at least down to a trim goatee. With dreads you've already got an intense look ( in a good way, I'm sure), so you don't need the extra interest of more hair on your face- it might just be a little overwhelming.
Keep it clean, you wanna look neat and manicured!
keep it clean. otherwise you will look homeless
please keep it clean
Keep it clean. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment