Friday, December 25, 2009

Girls what kind of facial hair turns you on?

or does it even turn you on?Girls what kind of facial hair turns you on?
for me -no facial hair at allGirls what kind of facial hair turns you on?
The invisible kind...I prefer a clean shave.
Just a thin mustache. Or sometimes, for a change, none at all.
Luke's does. Haha.





I like goatees. [:
I prefer none, but I have had a couple of b/fs that had moustaches. I guess I could handle a goatee but I definitely don't like full beards, even if it's kept short.
depends on whether it suits you or not...


i like stubble or no facial hair


=]
a close 'day old' beard
my facial hair turns all girls on





lol mar!ssa!!!!
goatee
NONE!!!! I think facial hair is a turn-off.
None.
A guy that shaves and still has the hair from the roots and you can still see it... know what I mean? It's kinda a turn on actually. I'm not into long facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment