Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls how do you honestly feel dating a guy with facial hair ?

do you like it clean shaven or stubble or a hipster beard?Girls how do you honestly feel dating a guy with facial hair ?
Me, personally, I like my man's facial hair like my sex: rough! (lol) It's sexy when a man looks rugged. I want him to stay mostly trimmed up, but I'm SO into the facial hair thing. It's great for nerve stimulation and just all around reminds me of why I like dating older guys. :-)Girls how do you honestly feel dating a guy with facial hair ?
To be honest with you......no....lol Sorry.....I'm just not feelin' it. Depends on the guy tho, I don't go for a santa clause like Beards or mustaches......it's just not for me, maybe other girls like it but not me. lol Some hair is okay, like a goatee or five'oclock shadow. So yup I prefer a clean-shaven : )
I love it when a guy grown his facial hair a little bit, but too much, not so lovely.


Stubble is horrible though and i guess it depends on whether the guy suits it or not. if he grows it especially for me and then sahves it when i want its kinda a turn on! haha!
ahahaha.


I prefer clean shaven.



i prefer clean shaven


but sometimes rugged stubble is sexy
stubble. oh so hot. ouch.
I prefer clean shaven.
i like it clean shaven
clean shaven! i cant deal with stubble its all spiky and beards are just... hairy. lmao
I like both


just no stubble.


it feels weird

No comments:

Post a Comment