Friday, December 25, 2009

What kind of facial hair do girls like best?

Any particular style, or do you not care, or does it disgust you... lol ?





I find women are pretty picky about facial hair on guys, some absolutely hate it; other love hairiness coz it's ';maaanly';, or they only like extremely groomed, styled facial hair...What kind of facial hair do girls like best?
It's just that different guys look better with different facial hair...some guys look better without any at all, some with goatees, some with mustaches. I particularly don't like a lot if you're going to have it. I think goatees are cute, so are mustaches sometimes. I just like it most if a guy just keeps it up, keeps it well groomed and there isn't like bird nests in his beard. ;PWhat kind of facial hair do girls like best?
i think stubble is absolutely great.


i love rubbing my hands over it :]]]
Don't like it at all.


Nothing kills off a passionate kiss quicker than moustache hairs going up your nose.
good question, id like to know this, i like having a little bit of stubble so i use like a trimmer. As when i have a wet shave i always feel younger.
i like this guy who have facial hair and i like it becuz i can rub his face and it feels rough and also manly. he always has it trimmed so its not messy or anything
Most girls don't like facial hair.


We kinda just tolerate it!


:]
Personally I prefer a clean fresh shaved face...It's nice and smooth and I love running my hands on it :)
I dislike facial hair that is stubby and not easy to get close to. a good clean shaved face is the best when it comes to getting cuddly.
I can't stand a guy w/ a full beard. A goatee? OK. A mustache? Even better. No facial hair at all? As long as he's a man and not a boy still waiting for the hairs to grow.
any mustach is gross but the Hitler-like small mustach is just horribly discusting. I'm not a big fan of facial hair, maybe just like a 5 o'clock shadow or something like that.
how about none.
Oooh, I like what you got going on in that picture.
5 o' clock shadow,.. wow something about that is just plain hot!
Only like it if the man is light haired or has tan skin. Otherwise no, dark hair on fair skin, thats a no no ;) unless its just stubble. Kissng with facial hair? no can do. BUT i love sideburn look, bigger the better ;)
I really like scruff and kinda long side burns
I like just a little on the chin..
a little stubble is sexy to me, but if I feel like I'm kissing Grizzly Adams then its too much!!!
personally, i like scruff, sure its not the best when kissing, but that 5 oclock shawdow is sexy, thats on muscular guys... or any guy really but on skinny little indie boys (which i love) haha i like a short beard or mustache, i know its weird but there is somethign so cute about it
Em i dont like too much facial hair on a guy, a little bit of a stubble is good but i like my lads baby faced. Defiently dont do moustaches lol.
Well personally for me it's the goatie, my bf has to keep his goatie all the time =]
i like a 5 o clock shadow, i think it gives the face some depth. And a scrubby look.
Your hot!! Feel free to send me an email ;)
hmmmm...i don`t like small facial hair cause that stings...but a cared for moustache or even beard is fine!..and u are cute*!
im diggin what is in that picture of yours. lol. it all depends on what the guy looks lik and if it works for him or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment