Monday, December 21, 2009

Do girls prefer guys with or without facial hair?

Im growing mines, my girlfriend doesn't like it, but I think its cool. What do other girls think?Do girls prefer guys with or without facial hair?
most women i know don't like it but some of us LOVE it. Bring it on, it separates the men from the boys in my opinion ;)Do girls prefer guys with or without facial hair?
I like guys who have no facial hair please answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al4LuMJePfELwsR5Kfyg7AXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090813134506AApYwgd
The face should look smooth without any hair
I prefer clean-shaven. Can't think of anyone I've ever been attracted to with facial hair.


Cecily
why u care its urs i dnt give a ***** if ****** dnt like it. its my hair i dnt like wen girls put so much damn makeup on does dat mean they will stop
Without for me
i love guyz wz facial hair ...
i dont really like it on guys when they first get it, shaved is better
it's dirty looking... to me
mehh no shave it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment