Friday, December 25, 2009

Do girls find guys with facial hair attractive?

i mean like woman age (18-23). i've been thinking about growing out a beard, but not a shaggy biker beard. good idea or no?Do girls find guys with facial hair attractive?
Well i like my boyfriends face fuzz.





i think it's hott. %26lt;33Do girls find guys with facial hair attractive?
Well SOmethimes it's attractive but when it looks clean and well cut..


I hate Ugly Shaggy beared thats all over.. Growsss!!





This is a NO NO


http://www.blogcdn.com/www.styledash.com鈥?/a>





This is a YES YES





http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bYEE-K0aHQc/R3鈥?/a>
No, it makes you look a lot older than you actually are. This guy who had a beard looked 40-ish but he was actually 30-ish. Maybe a tiny goatee but that's it.
I'm 21 and I LOVE facial hair on men. My boyfriend has a beard but not a full on biker beard. I know what you mean and it's hot and manly.
I like a little bit of ';scruff'; but not a full on beard of mustache. Mostly on rocker-ish, indie guys though.
let me put it this way... diamonds are a girls best friend... razors are a guys best friend
ew no! let me put it this way: would YOU kiss a GIRL with facial hair? didn't think so.
im 23 and i HATE facial hair... i dont like hair rubbing on my face when a guy kisses me it is irritating
I think stubble and even a little goatee looks cute!
most girls dont like that stuf
I personally don't like facial hair. My face gets raw after making out. Most of my friends feel the same.
NO
nahh sorry
nahh

No comments:

Post a Comment