Friday, December 25, 2009

Girls, What facial cleaner do you use?

Im looking for some advice on a god facial clenser. Ive tried Clean and Clear and didnt like it so much. What do you use and why do you like it?Girls, What facial cleaner do you use?
OlayGirls, What facial cleaner do you use?
i disagree...im 17 now and ive been using noxema since i was 13 and ive never had a breakout, pimple, or anything before. my face is clear Report Abuse

I use the Clinique 3 step system. The clarifying lotion can be pretty harsh though, it has alcohol.
hubby oil is the best
Noxemia
if i'm wearing heavy make up, i prefer clinique, the 3 steps, but if not, nivea is okay.
i used noxemoa
Olays's blue mask cleanser it decreases the size of your pores. Also Nutregeana's morning burst Face wash works really well it gives your face a glow. There is also noxema's Citrus Tingly face scrub it makes you feel really fresh and clean.


They are all no less than 8 Dollars.
There is a 3-step system called Acnefree that works pretty well. It is half the price of ProActive and works better (I have tried both). The first step is a face wash (it didn't irritate or dry out my face or anything), the second step is a thin liquid like rubbing alcahol but it des not sting, and you wipe that on your face, and the third is a white lotion thing that you wipe on your face. None of this stuff irritated me, although I do not use the lotion because it did not really help. Mine also came with a small bonus tube of spot acne-remover, which worked well. I got the kit for $15 at walmart, but I think you can also get it at drugstores.


In the morning, I wash my face with just water (my face is sensetive in the AM) and then use a cotton ball to put witchazel on it. It is like rubbing alchahol but I think it works better.
PROACTIV
I use Biore....All their products work 100%. You should try it. I garuntee (sp?) you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment