Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do all girls get facial hair?

what do you do to yours? is it as noticeable to others as it is to you? does everyone take care of it or do some ppl let it go?Do all girls get facial hair?
well if it is noticeable


is better to take it off


but if just a little bit


just ignore itDo all girls get facial hair?
Some girls get more facial hair than others. My mother is middle eastern, so I get a lot of facial hair. But it's not a problem. I wax about once a month. Women have been getting facial hair since the beginning of time. It's nothing to be ashamed of!





Though middle eastern, Indian, and mediterranean women definitely get the most hair. East Asian (chinese, japanese, korean) women, some african women, and western European women get far less facial hair than others.





But hey, that's genetics for you!
I am fair, so mine is very light and fine. But if yours is somewhat thick or dark, I understand that there is a fine laser treatment for permanent removal. Apparently, after several treatments of this so called zapping, the hair follicle just dies. Therefore, it is a permanent solution.





I have never had to have this done, but understand that dermatologists or skin care or anti-wrinkle clinics perform the procedure on a regular basis.
I believe all do. I pluck mine if they are dark. If they're light, I just leave them. It probably isn't as noticeable. I have friends that don't worry about it, but I have others that worry too much. If you're not happy with how you look, change it. If you are, leave it alone.
yes all women do. Maybe you could wax it but once you start you can't stop because the hair will just get thicker and darker. So just be sure you really want to.





Most women can just leave it alone but if it really bothers you then do whatever makes you feel better. Just remember nobody else probably notices.
Lots do. It is a hormonal issue. Consider it your body notifying that something is a little out of whack and needs attention...
Yeah just wax it off
For my experience, I've dated a girl back in high school year and her arms were hairy. Didn't bother me at all because I love her back then. You shouldn't be embarrass of it. Be happy of what u have
many girls have it. waxing is inexpensive at most places and doesnt hurt that bad. dont worry about it! you arent alone!
yeahh every girl does, just some more than others. Some people get a wax from a professional (please don't do it at home yourself!) But a lot of people just leave if it's no that noticeable. I wouldn't bother because if you wax it, it's going to grow back even more! So just leave it the way it is. and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment