Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How important is facial appearence to girls? do all girls want a pretty looking guy?

i believe beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but for the most part we all agree on what good looking is and what ugly is.How important is facial appearence to girls? do all girls want a pretty looking guy?
Girls have NO IDEA what they really want.





Just ask them, the will tell you all sorts of ridiculous things (long walks on the beach -- blah!!!)





Now search the 'net for Pickup Artist. Learns some skills. You will learn EXACTLY what women want, and you will learn how to give it to them. They will want you DESPERATELY.





Women will tell you this is BS. That is because... they have no idea what they want!! Try it, you will have more women than you know what to do with, and looks, money, status, etc, etc do NOT matter!How important is facial appearence to girls? do all girls want a pretty looking guy?
I wouldnt say ';pretty'; for sure! What one person finds attractive, another might not. Depends on the person, and just because they look good on the outside, doesnt mean they have anything good to offer on the inside. I've dated all sorts of guys, and from personal experience, the 'pretty' ones dont have alot to offer besides a hole to blow into on the sides of their heads. Not to say all are like that, but most....they would rather examine their pecs than have an intellegent conversation.
Yes, all girls want a good looking guy. Sorry.
In my expirence, facial appearance didnt matter as much as having a six pack and big shoulders. You could be the ugliest dude and still score with a hot chick if you work out enough
I am a girl. Well...for me, I don't judge a guy by his appearance...not facial anyway. But its how he carries himself among people...how he dresses...and his body language. Vulgarity and rudeness is a no no for me.


So...essentially, the beauty is in the character. Of course, being presentable (which not necessarily mean good looking) in appearance is a plus point:)
Hopefully Not :) ha ha





can i answer in girls yes in women No? my reasoning being, girls like to impress their peers, women like to please themselves.
Depends on what people find attractive, for example I don't think Brad Pitt is that great looking, but someone else might love him. I dpn't like ';pretty'; guys, I know what I like when I see it.
It depends on the woman.





The more vein the woman is the more attractive the man would have to be, I guess.
Actually, what's considered attractive and what not, varies. For example, I know plenty of women that think Tom Cruise is totally drool-worthy gorgeous, but he doesn't do a thing for me.





Facial apperance will get someone's attention (if it's quite nice or quite odd/unappealing) but how long that attention is held depends on more than looks.





I've dated a number of guys (and had crushes on) that were not handsome men in the face, but something about them (that spark/chemistry) attracted me greatly. I KNEW they were guys if I passed on the street I wouldn't have given a 2nd glance to, but that didn't matter once I was under whatever 'spell' they had. 鈽衡樆
yeah of course u are very diplomatic!!! prettyness is not an essential part of it, having a good looking face is important but its not enough on its own. Otherwise we soon think ';just a pretty face!!'; we want personality too!! we want to be shown why ur worth giving attention to!





I dont usually go mad for pretty boys myself, but nor do I like the rugged individual type either....honestly there is so much more a to a guy than just his looks, thats how a girl thinks and that is one of the main ways we differ from men!!
Some women like manly men and others like girly men all depends on the women. I like the arms, and eyes. I hardly notice the face in its whole. I look first at his humor I am an equal oppatunity employer. funny men become cuter.
No way. I want a manly man -- one who can toss me around and does not spend his time worrying about his hair.
some girls like pretty, well-groomed guys, but i like them to look a bit like bad boys with a bit of mystery. also there's got to be a great personality too! xx
I like when guys get facials it lets me know that they take care of themselves. I like smooth soft skin touching my face anytime. But it's not a must have to me. But it's nice when it is.
i dont want a pretty guy. i love what i have and he isn't pretty, hes handsome :)
theyv gotta look good yeah (:


and be nice.





its hard to find these days though.
I think that looks have a good part do with a relationship but I think that personality have a bigger portion in what will happen with a guy in the future! If a guy is a dick it doesn't matter how good looking that guy is!!!
i think that beauty SHOULD be in the eye of the beholder but quite often that's not the case. most girls will want the guy to be quite good looking so that they will actually want to get to know them- here's some tips (tho really it depends on each different girl)...


1. NO facial hair (would you wanna kiss a girl with a moustache?)


2. spotty guys are quite repulsive especially if they have yellow heads (that's a spot that looks like it needs to be squeezed)!!! try and clean up any blemished skin girls normally like a guy who actually cares about his appearance without being too self obsessed


3. wash the hair- there's a guy in my year who never washes his hair and takes pride in that! then he wonders why he doesn't pull any girls!!!!!seriously really long, greasy hair looks unattractive





i'm not saying these tips are garunteed but they will get you on the way


xx
im probably the least shallow person you will ever meet. If I meet a guy first and hes nice and funny and has a good personallity then looks dont matter. but sometims i wont get to meet a guy because if he looks nerdy or something i just think he must have a nerdy personality too.
If you are funny and quirky and interesting, self assured, then that shows on the outside. I go to school with a guy who is very good looking but has a bad acne problem. He knows his stuff, is confident and funny. I look right past it! Too bad he is too young!!
a guy does hath to have pretty face but not always as long as he gives me respect and he shows how he loves me by his touch
No...I've never gone for ';pretty'; guys...very young girls like them...but I never did..I always liked rugged looking men...and I have gone out with men who were not at all handsome but who were very intelligent or funny...they make for better company generally!
Pretty looking guy? Oh Hell no!
no all girls don't want a pretty boy. i personaly like men who look like they work for a living not work on there looks. my man doesn't shave every day and his hair grows out from under his hat, and i love him just the same
Yeah, girls do want a good-looking guy. However, what is good-looking to one person isn't to another and vice-versa. It's true that looks aren't everything, but they do count for something. There has to be an emotional *and* a physical attraction.
Who has the right to say if a person is ugly or not just by looking at them? I personally believe and go by, never judge a book by it's cover. You have to read it first to give a proper report. You could be good lookin and have a crappy additude that makes you ugly. Or you could be not so good lookin and have a beautiful personality that makes you an attractive individual.
my best friend and i have almost opposite tastes in men. i'd never even think of dating any of the men she thinks are good looking, and some of those that i think are, she just says 'eww' to. so, yes, facial appearance is important to a certain extent, but girls have so many different preferences any man should have a chance.
Well, modern studies have suggested that people naturally prefer partners with symmetrical facial features - it's supposed to be a sign of healthy, good quality genes.





And let's face it, if a person's face ISN'T constructed in an orderly fashion, it's probably a sign of a genetic disorder or past experience. Nobody wants offspring with faulty genes.
yeah girls really do like guys to look good, it really does help you to like them. there has to be some kind of physical atrraction
But what is a good looking guy to you?
it all depends even if someones face doesnt look good girls will love an 8 pack. if this questions about yourself just make sure u workout. u dont have to look great but a fit good body will help.
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment