Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls Only Facial Hair Question?

what facial hair on men do you think is the most attractive and why?Girls Only Facial Hair Question?
I like a goatee! I don't like mustaches or crazy sideburns. Do you wanna know what is hot, I like it when a man doesn't shave for a few days and he has a rough, scraggly look! HOT!Girls Only Facial Hair Question?
It depends on what the guy looks like...Some guys look great with facial hair.....some look really bad.....so if it looks good wear it..... I like it...but only well groomed....no shabby looks!!!!
mustache.......because it is rugid and makes a guy look more masculine.


go-t (I don't know if that's how you spell it), because they are just sexy
like Chase Utley !





http://mlb.mlb.com/images/2005/01/29/wIW鈥?/a>
NONE.... if they must has facial hair short well groomed side burns and a goatee. I hate kissing a man with facial hair....
Mustache b/c I have noticed that when men cut hteir mustache off..they look years older! Trust me, a mustache can make you or break U!

No comments:

Post a Comment