Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do guys like girls with facial peircings?

I am thinking about either peircing my nose or my tounge (haven't decided yet) but I am a little afraid cuz I am newly single and I don't wanna scare off any guys! lol but Do men generally think that it's sexy? Or which one would be sexier if so?!! HELP~!Do guys like girls with facial peircings?
Personally, I don't care for them. I find that some people tend to get carried away with them. If you can do it as an addition to your beauty, then go for it. If is to be the center of attention, then I say don't do it.Do guys like girls with facial peircings?
Honestly, I detest facial piercings. When I see a girl with piercings in her face I often wonder what is wrong with her that would make her mutilate herself like that.
Facial piercings are OK, can't say that I attracted to 1 more than the other. But I do think that you should ask yourself why are you doing it? You also have to know that there are a lot of stigma attatched to facial piercings. you will be looked at and judged by people, and although you may not really care how people think about it, it can have effects on you and your life. For example, jobs really frown upon it. What if you meet a guy's parents? And with tongue piercings, men will often think you're some sort of freak who likes to give oral. Sad but true...


I say think long and hard about it and in the end do what's in your heart to do, just make sure its for the right reasons.
neither... probably depends on the guy tho.. I like girls who show some class and piercing their body doesnt really show class... earings are ok but thats about it.
piercing the side of your nose or in the middle like the do bulls and pigs? Well there are few guys would thing it sexy but the rest don't see as sexy and don't to want to be in a long term relationship with the girl (you). If you pierce the side of your nose (small one) it may not be to bad. But in front of your nose like Rodman...nah! For your tongue, lady you wouldn't be able to speak clearly enough that someone can understand you. You will sound like you slurping your words as you speak. Someone may think you had a stroke. When talk to people they will notice there ia a metal ball pin to your tongue and their first thought (you're into oral sex) come to most people mind (who know the real meaning behind having their tongue peirce). Many people would look at you like you're some kind of freak or lost their mind. I don't see any kind of beauty in body piercing. Forget the fashion or fad of getting your body peirce. If you don't belong to a tribe who does this as part of their culture which I can understand and accept. You doing is just for a fashion, fad or rebellious reason. my opinion, don't do it!
Don't know what guys think about that, but I consider it totally disgusting...
I don't like piercings ESPECIALLY FACIAL piercing and tattoos, but I like girls, so if they have them already, I'll make an exception. Piercing of the tongue seems like such a waste to me. I have lots of thoughts about anyone who'd do that.
Tounge and lip ring NO but a very small nose stud is ok on some girls
hell no.
I'm not a guy, but I really don't like what either guys or girls with facial piercings look like.......
no,


I'm kinda the innocent type, but my girlfriend has her nose periced and i HATE it. I'd go for the belly button, if you're in good shape only please.
To tell you the truth I completely reject women who smoke, have piercings and get tattoed but in general, it shows that you're not smart when consider of getting pierced.





It would make me want to discriminate you. Know I have a rock band and I think that doesn't rock at all.





www.dance4life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment