Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you girls like facial hair? (girls only)?

Ok well here's a picture of me with my facial hair





http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7229/鈥?/a>





Here's a pic with not as much, like a couple days after shave





http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8966/鈥?/a>








Also, should I let my hair grow out (it'd be curly) or keep it short like a buzz cut kinda.





What do girls like? Facial hair or not....or curly hair or short hair?





Thanks in advance.Do you girls like facial hair? (girls only)?
look better with facial hair, and grow your hair out. you would look lots better


=]Do you girls like facial hair? (girls only)?
without it
Whatever haircut it is as long as your comfortable with it and as long as you look good in it.
I makes you look older
you scared me with facial hair. you should keep your hair at a buzz cut without no faical hair.
you look better without the beard...so take that advice
Its your face, your hair. Why cant you decide want you LIKE. Do you need to approval of other people. You have choices to make so make em. How do you like your hair? Long? Short? Do you like some facial hair? Or none? You are the one that will go out in PUBLIC that way. No one else. So make the decision on your own.
no they like hair less guys
Curly hair is cute, but without facial hair it might not be as cute. Definitely go without the beard, and a buzz cut goes pretty well with that too. =)
keep it a buzz cut email me on my profile, u have answered one of my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!
you look better without it and for the hair to let it grow out i have no idea..you do what you wanna do.
no, it is itching and annoying
Yes, but keep the neck clean. Short hair.
I like clean shaved men because when you kiss them, your lips aren't cut open by hair/stubble. I think you look better with less, probably better without any. Go with the buzz cut!


Good Luck
I like the second pic, because itz not as much facial hair and it makes u look cute but you can let your hair on your head grow tho

No comments:

Post a Comment