Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Facial moles on girls, do they bother guys? are they a turn off?

i don't think they bother meFacial moles on girls, do they bother guys? are they a turn off?
yeah there a turn offFacial moles on girls, do they bother guys? are they a turn off?
i am a girl %26amp;%26amp; ill admit i have 1.. and it doesnt seem to turn off guys i have little tricks i guess to getting around it and i get asked out lke a ton of times a day.
i should hope not, i got one right under my eye and to the side a bit, lol refer to it as my ';beauty mark'; not a ';mole'; lawls!
No they are cute.....depends on where on the face it is located.





I wish I had a mole to the side of my eye, I think it would look gorgeous.
depends if they massive, lumpy or hairy but generally no
they bother the crap outa me
as long as theyre not too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment