Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What should i do about girl facial hair?

I have a bit of a girl-stache problem!


i bleached the hair on my upperlip but its just annoying me lyk cos you can still see it in the sun!


should i just wax it lyk or would that make it grow back even worse?What should i do about girl facial hair?
It looks like you've already gotten some good answers here, but I thought I would suggest something that works well for me. I have had a little problem with that since puberty and I used to wax, but didn't always have money to get it done and didn't like messing with the hot wax at home. The hair removal cream works too, but it can get expensive and not always good for sensitive skin. I just learned how to thread and now I absolutely love it. Threading is an Indian technique for removing hair (usually eyebrows) but can be used for anywhere. I found a link that explains it pretty well (step by step with pics) and since all you need is thread, it's cheaper than waxing. Hope this helps and good luck.What should i do about girl facial hair?
i had it lazered off. it hurt a tiny bit, but its permanent.


Im not sure how much it costs, because my mom works at the place i had it done, but im sure its not an outrageous amount of money.


thats your best bet if you want a permanent solution.
wax. you have to do it like every 3 weeks though probably depending on your hair growth.
Wax it or use hair removal cream.


Just don't shave it because it will come back worse


hope i helped


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment