Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do girls think about male facial hair?

some girls i have ask say they like the bard and mustache, but honestly if i were a woman i don't think i could kiss a guy with beard lol answer please ^^bWhat do girls think about male facial hair?
EWWWWW!!!!


dont get a mustache!


girls hate guy with hairy face, back, etc!


Sanjaya is the only guy that looks good in a goTWhat do girls think about male facial hair?
Close cropped beards and mustaches ok. Longer mustaches-YUK!
I like a little mustache :-)
yea i dont like mustaches nor beards, its disgusting, who knows whats in there.. :)


but a little unshaved faces arent that bad
its ok..but i perfer a clean shave...but some hair on the bottom of your chin is ok though....it all depends on personal preference
A nicely groomed mustache or beard is not bad for a kiss. It's better than kissing someones 2 day old growth. A beard or mustache gets soft after a while.





Some men look better with them. Some don't.
i hate it. i wouldnt kiss a guy with a beard or mustache lol.
I think it is really gross, sorry.
i think its sexi as long as he does not grow a beard or mustache i just think the rough skin its ok with side burns
It depends on YOU entirely. If you don't like it, fine. Everyone is different.
one word:ew.





facial hair is sooo gross.
i only like fumanchus
If it's kept neat, tidy and clean it suits some guys, I don't mind it actually.
I personally think every man is different. I do however feel that an unkempt man is very unattractive. Some men look good in beards and mustaches depending on their facial features. Other men are better off just being clean shaven.
Facial hair = ew. I need a nice, clean face to kiss...facial hair can't be hygenic, plus its itchy and scratchy. Eww.
I don't bother I kinda like it! I think my bf would look funny if he didn't have the hair on his face.
I think it just depends on the girl. Just as we men have certain preferences when it comes to a woman's appearance. For those women who seem to be disgusted, I think they have just encountered the wrong men. I am clean shaven now, but when I did have a mustache and goatee, it was trimmed and edged, DAILY. I also brushed my facial hair just as one would brush the hair on his/her head several at least once an hour.
its gross and ichy to kiss
I don't care for a full beard but I don't mind and even like a mustache (well trimmed) on a guy.
like 1/3 of them like it





mostly the vegan ones with underarm hair and unshaved legs





mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't like a full beard, just a 24-hour shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment