Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls do you prefer guys with facial hair or no facial hair?

It really depends on the guy. I don't like stubble. No way. But my boyfriend used to have a goatee and I liked it better than completely shaved like he is now for work. I know some guys who look better with facial hair and some that look better without. But I say that if you do have facial hair, have it long enough so that it doesn't hurt when a woman kisses you. Cause stubble hurts.Girls do you prefer guys with facial hair or no facial hair?
All girls have different preferences...I like guys with small facial hair at the end of their chins. NO mustache...But thats just me...Girls do you prefer guys with facial hair or no facial hair?
Facial Hair - Trimmed ofcourse
No facial hair.
None or a little bite.
none (:

No comments:

Post a Comment