Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls...facial hair on a guy or clean shaven?

And if you like facial hair, what is your favorite? Full beard, moustache, goatee by itself, moustache with goatee, fu manchu, or soul patch?Girls...facial hair on a guy or clean shaven?
Facial hair, moustache with goatee, telling you why will get me suspended... :-)Girls...facial hair on a guy or clean shaven?
I like a guy clean shaven but a like it when a guy has a five o'clock shadow. Nothing is more hot than that.
I prefer clean shaven...though a little of scruffiness is alright along the jaw line, but it can easily be overdone.
I like the moustache/goatee combo myself.





The soul patch just makes it look like he missed a spot while shaving.
clean shaven I hate soul patches, goatees by themselves and fu manshus
On avatar, my lover Kyojin have beard, that OK by me. I love him, have beard or shave.
Goatee or clean!
clean or a goatee
clean please.
a little bit of stubble
it depends on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment