Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why do girls find facial SCARS HOT?

uhm..... I don't find them hot.Why do girls find facial SCARS HOT?
They don't necessarily. A little white Y-shaped scar in your eyebrow or a ridge across the chin suggested something interesting has been done to earn it. But if your nose is missing they won't stick around to hear the story.





In aristocratic German circles, of course, it was considered a mark of dishonour NOT to have a duelling scar of some sort...so occasionally it's a cultural thing. But very few Arab girls go for blokes with one hand missing...Why do girls find facial SCARS HOT?
Depends what you mean by scarring? My boyfriend has acne scars and I think he is the best looking guy in the world and I don't care about his scarring. I think if it's accidental rather than self inflicted (yes I used to live in an area where young thugs thought they looked hard by slashing their own cheeks) then it wouldn't really bother someone who cared properly about them
Because some women get bored of the tea drinking laptop using boring wankers who just work and work, now a man with a scar has an untold story, its the same for men really but in a different way, kinda like a women with a short skirt and blonde hair is more exciting than a women who looks like ugly betty and just works and is boring, live life in the fast laneeeeee not the boring maried lane
i wouldn't say they are hot, but i dated a guy with a scar from a car wreck when he was a little boy. I dont know, it made his face more interesting. And not everyone knew what it was from, and i felt like when we went out, people where wondering about him.
A small little scar can look really cute - I duno why - it kinda gives an edge or an air of danger to the guy - like my bf has a scar at the side of his eye and I love it... I defo wouldnt be into huge big scars or anything - but this one is really cute!


xx
A lot (but not all) find scars attractive I think because they like that sort of tough guy, manly type, who maybe is a bit of a bad boy to, and not scared in the face of danger.
Not hot exactly , more mysterious ? Makes people look more edgy and sometimes you kinda want to know how people got them cause most people are curious . Just a thought.
Some gurls find it hot because it shows that maybe the guy has been hurt and likes to take risks, and the girl is probably into that
Well they wouldn't bother me,but i don't particularly find them hot.
lol seriously only a select few do. these are the type of girls that like bad boys, and usually like a bit of drama in their lifes
mmm i love guys with scars on their face especially their eyebrows soooo sexy
Because it can give the impression thet the guy is tough and masculine
I don't believe I have ever met a girl that


thinks facial scars are hot...


but maybe she thinks it proves youre


strong or something??? I have no idea.
maybe some heifer in nebraska likes a cowboy with a hoof print on his face but I'd say that's not typical
shows that the guy is rugged and macho and fearless and will protect her and all that.
Only the nutcases do.
I dont think they do, or atleast I dont...
uhhh, most of us don't ..





but i guess if they do then they like the bad boy type.


this means they like the sense of danger.
Hmmmm never knew that and I';M a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment