Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do girls really like facial hair on a man?

cos I was thinking of maybe just going clean Shave,


that's not me but my facial hair is exactly like that, with the goatee chin strap and the side burns, I'm 19 btw





http://images.sportsline.com/images/mmab鈥?/a>Do girls really like facial hair on a man?
I like it keep it!


Love it..Do girls really like facial hair on a man?
It's all preference, really. Personally, I don't really like facial hair, but it's just because of a bad experience with a guy who happened to have a beard. However, my boyfriend insists on only shaving once every couple weeks (after I bug him for a while that is) so I've gotten used to it.


But yeah, like I said, all depends on the girl :)
EW are you a REDNECK?!
i mean i think it suits certain people,


but i like none more
i like my men with 100% all out unibrows. if i see the slightest bit of space between their eyebrows, no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment