Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls i`m straight but my facial features are really too much of a pretty boy?

what shall i do ? ;D few girls said that i wear make up ( Thats just so not true its just that i get tanned easyily) few girls said i bleach my hair ( ******* gay thing to do i think, and i dont do that ) girls at school look at my eyes and say i`m wearing contacts ( wich i really dont ) and what pisses me off to the max ';your lips look like you did color them'; Gosh i dont get that seems like every feature i have have been modified in a girly way , and i sure as hell did not do anything to my hair , skin, lips, eyes ... do you really think i look like well you know - ';pretty boy'; too much ? http://images.bite.lt/banga/files/club/200706/4681046753b16.jpgGirls i`m straight but my facial features are really too much of a pretty boy?
Lol, you do look a bit like a Ken doll! I think to look more natural you can dye your hair dark brown (the colour of your eyebrows).Girls i`m straight but my facial features are really too much of a pretty boy?
you do look like you're wearing makeup. and stop spiking your hair, that went out in 2002. girls wont like your hair
um.....u kind of look like you put foundation and lip balm.....but thats not the real problem you can pull that off..hardly noticeable.......but dont spike your hair.......thats whats throwing the look
=o HOTTIE!
You would look hotter if you stoped spiking your hair and dye your hair a different color, obviously a dark brown to match your eyebrows. I know how you feel about the whole thing about when people say that you're wearing contacts, because I have like, really bright icey blue eyes, and people say that I wear contacts and stuff when I don't, so I know how you feel. Did you try to tell them you naturally look the way you do? I personally think that your not a pretty boy. I think that your just some really hot guy who knows what he is doing.
well your really cute so who cares?


dye your hair dirty blonde
Maybe you should just dye your hair brown you kind of look like a pretty boy
you dont look like a pretty boy to me your hot
u look like a fine attractive guy
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment