Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Having a debate with freinds- what do guys like in girls (facial features, hair colour, boobs/bum etc)?

Everything,indeed.Having a debate with freinds- what do guys like in girls (facial features, hair colour, boobs/bum etc)?
I prefer a girl that is trim, dark hair/eyes, nice butt (not flat), however when it comes down to it, the only real feature that matters the most to me is... a great smile. I am an absolute sucker for a girl with a great smile, laughs easily, and often.Having a debate with freinds- what do guys like in girls (facial features, hair colour, boobs/bum etc)?
My two favorite things are hair and eyes. Red hair and Green eyes to be specific... I have been told that I am a weird guy, I think If you ask most normal guys they will say: boobs and bum....
everythin but mainly boobs/bum
as long as they hav boobs, asssss, and face, they get attention
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment