Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls : does a mans facial hair hurt u when kissin'?

personaly i like a stubble but people say girls don't like it ?/?


thanksGirls : does a mans facial hair hurt u when kissin'?
Ya, when it is a certain length, like when they are trying to grow it out, it hurts and rubs your face and leaves it redGirls : does a mans facial hair hurt u when kissin'?
I love a bit of stubble and always found it a pain in the bum to have it at the perfect length so it dont hurt, i bought my bf a new babyliss itrim - see below. Works wonderfully for us both :) x x x
I hate stubble. When my boyfriend has it, I make him shave! It doesn't bother me when we're kissing, but when he tries to press his cheek against mine, I don't like the feeling. I don't like the look either
my ex had some stubble on his chin and i thought it looked cute on him


the first time we hooked up, i had a rash on MY chin for about a week and a half from his stubble!!! it hurt sooo bad
I hate it when I'm making out with a guy and they're stubble leaves me red %26gt;:[
it dnt hurt lol. it just feels wierrdd
My hubby has a beard %26amp; tash, and it doesn't bother me





xx
my father has stubble and i used to kiss him on the cheek... and it didnt hurt.... it tickles haha
I don't! It makes my skin itch and can cause a rash.
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment